MOBILE RESOURCESMobile resources are available in the library like laptops, netbooks, digital camera, tablets and kindles.
1. Mobile resources may be borrowed by all students, faculty, staff and officers with good standing (i.e. no unsettled account)
2. For students, mobile resources shall be for in-library use only for a mximum of 2 hours and can be renewed when there is no waiting list
3. For officers/ faculty, mobile resources are expected to be returned within the day.
4. Borrowers shyall sign a Mobile Resource Loan Agreement accepting responsibility for repair or replacement of the mobile resource and its peripherals in the event of loss, theft or damage.
5. Mobile resources shall be returned at least 30 minutes before the library closes. No mobile resource shall be checked out within 30 minutes before closing.
6. Overdue mobile resources shall accrue fines.
7. No additional software may be installed in the mobile resource without prior approval.
8. Borrowers shall ensure that personal files must be saved in an external storage (USB or personal cloud-based account) regularly. The library is not responsible for corrupted or lost files are wiped out once the mobile resource is reset or shutdown.
9. Mobile resources shall not be left unattended by the borrower any time.
10. Borrower must report any malfunctions or problems with the mobile resource to the circulation desk immediately.