- Mobile resources may be borrowed by all students, faculty, staff, and officers with good standing (i.e. no unsettled account)
- For students, mobile resources shall be for in-library use only for a maximum of 2 hours and can be renewed when there is no waiting list
- For officers/ faculty, mobile resources are expected to be returned within the day.
- Borrowers shall sign a Mobile Resource Loan Agreement accepting responsibility for the repair or replacement of the mobile resource and its peripherals in the event of loss, theft, or damage.
- Mobile resources shall be returned at least 30 minutes before the library closes. No mobile resource shall be checked out within 30 minutes before closing.
- Overdue mobile resources shall accrue fines.
- No additional software may be installed in the mobile resource without prior approval.
- Borrowers shall ensure that personal files must be saved in external storage (USB or personal cloud-based account) regularly. The library is not responsible for corrupted or lost files being wiped out once the mobile resource is reset or shut down.
- Mobile resources shall not be left unattended by the borrower at any time.
- Borrower must report any malfunctions or problems with the mobile resource to the circulation desk immediately.