FREE ON-LINE RESOURCESRelated Links:
1. LibraryLink is a one-stop resource center for Filipiniana resources. It aims to provide one search engine or point of entry for researchers and students who are doing research on Filipiniana. LibraryLink provides a venue for interaction among researchers, library professionals, people from the publishing industry and the academe.
2. The Philippine eLib is a collaborative project of the National Library of the Philippines (NLP), University of the Philippines (UP), Department of Science and Technology (DOST), Department of Agriculture (DA), and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
3. The Philippine Integrated Library Consortium (PILC) is a one-stop search engine of bibliographic information of all OnStrike Library Solutions partners and other participating libraries. To help researchers to find resources they will be needing and which library is the nearest they could find the material.
Available resources include:
Union catalog of the five partners; Digitized Filipiniana materials including theses and dissertations; Special collection/researches of the five partners; and, Online resources/subscription to electronic databases.
3. PAARLNET is the organizations that the college and university libraries adopt a system of networking a sharing of resources is encouraged and enhanced by means of interlibrary lending.
4. Full-service law firm in the Philippines with worldwide affiliates that offers free resources on Supreme Court Decisions, Philippine Laws, Philippine Supreme Courts Jurisprudence, Resolutions and Issuances, including significant Philippine and worldwide legal resources.
Free Access Journals
1. Philippine Journals Online
Philippines Journals OnLine (PhilJOL) is a service to provide access to Philippine published research, and increase worldwide knowledge of indigenous scholarship.2. Philippine e-journals
The Philippine E-Journals is an expanding collection of academic journals that are made accessible globally through a single Web-based platform. It is hosted by C&E Publishing, Inc., a premier educational publisher in the Philippines and a leader in the distribution of integrated information-based solutions.3. Bulletin of World Health Organization
WHO is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.4. Journal of Technology and Management Innovation
Journal of Technology Management & Innovation (JOTMI) is a quarterly online, international, peer-reviewed journal published by the Facultad de Economía y Negocios, Universidad Alberto Hurtado. The objectives of JOTMI are to develop, promote and coordinate the science and practice of Technology Management & Innovation. It also aims to help professionals that are working in fields as, engineering and business educators and policy-makers to contribute, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work. In particular, the journal will focus on the managerial issues and challenges (and ways to address them) brought about by the protagonism of the global technological.5. ADB Review
ADB Review provides an electronic digest of activities of the Asian Development Bank.